Ayurbalance Module 2 Massage Training Course in India
This is the advanced massage course of Ayurbalance Bodywork in India where you will learn the more progressive massage theory and specialized focused practical bodywork, thus developing experience to approach certain physical discomforts, musculoskeletal situations and problems and gaining more confidence. The course is for the students who have completed Ayurbalance module 1 training and wish to progress in their skillset of Ayurbalance bodywork. In this module, you will join additional 10 days to deepen your experience and expertise.
This course provides you a Senior Level 2 certification and is a continuing education for Ayurbalance Massage Therapist Training course. The course will allow you to acquire skills in more detail and work on the same areas with new techniques and new areas with similar techniques. Hence, this is a comprehensive advanced massage course in India, which provides a deeper level of training expertise in you. The course is complete in itself and you don’t have to go for expensive long duration trainings to learn the same amount of skill set.
Prerequisites For Joining The Training
To join this program you should have completed Ayurbalance TTC module 1 first, given 50 Hrs of Sessions in total at least or have once more participated in the module 1 course (that is if you are out of practice and need revision) and then you are eligible to attend this Senior Level Module 2 Advance Training certification”. Proficiency in any other massage form is not the eligibility criteria for this course”.
What is Ayurbalance Moduel 2 Training?
- This advanced Massage & Bodywork training is learning specific work and objective approach techniques.
- This is a training where you will be able to go to specific tissues and work in specialized ways of compartmental separation, myofascial melting, segregation of layers, removal of adhesions, freeing the stuckness and expansion-remoulding of the connective tissues.
- In this course, you will learn to work on certain issues and correct them.
- You will get an idea of pains in the body and techniques to bring freedom from certain painful issues.
- This powerful module of Ayurbalance can be used for more specific problems such as chronic pain and structural/movement limitation.
- This advance massage technique module works further into the soft tissues, deep tissues, Deep core muscles, abdominal organs and Myofascial and Biofascial level releasing holdings, congested patterns, adhesion, shortenings and denseness to bring a structural reintegration+ re balancing the whole, that further re-establishes the balance in mind and emotions along with possibilities to relieve traumas and pains.
Why join Ayurbalance Module 2 Training Course
- To learn to give a more effective complete wholesome bodywork benefit.
- Students who wants to progress from giving just wellness and relaxing massages to challenges of pain management and freedom from discomforts.
- To have the confidence and knowledge to apply into teaching if that interests you.
- To be able to develop your own sequences as per the need and requirements.
- To understand the physiology and anatomy more. To gain more awareness of the body and mind.
Course Curriculum of Advanced Massage Course
About Our Course Modules
Module One is the 100 hours Ayurbalance Massage Training that teaches you the complete massage and bodywork. It covers development of the professional bodywork skills in you, so that you can confidently offer massage sessions.
The Course module 2 is when you join the Level 2 Ayurbalance Advanced Training. In this training, you get to refine your skills further and learn extra advanced sequence and techniques. Here, you will also assist the new students into developing their skills. Hence, the course as a combination of the two courses is a complete massage training program that is all you will ever need to be a established massage therapist
|The schedule is same as TTC 100.|
|Demonstration, Study, Guided Practice, Assisting, Theory, Lecture. This is from the second day.|
|Demonstration, Study, Guided Practice, Assisting, Theory, Lecture|
What To Expect
- Courses are practical and include a larger theory and study as per the curriculum to bring you up to a more confident level of expert therapist.
- Classes are interactive, students practice on each other changing from being the giver and becoming the recipient. These experiences allow direct feelings and reveal the obvious benefits of the treatment.
- Each day students take note and after the class type this onto their laptop or tablets. This adds into their assignment hours.
- The students reviews the content, share their thought, have discussions bring additional techniques, series of movements with its recommendations, indications, contra-indications and related therapist self-care recommendations.
- All techniques of massages and bodywork are demonstrated by the teacher and then repeated by students until the correct movements are acquired.
- An integrated approach to the study of anatomy based on the Method Anatomy for Movement designed to deepen the student’s understanding and useful for the practice of massage.
- Aside from the daily practice of massage and stretches, the students in their free time have the possibility to watch videos
- Practical practice in relation to the situations presented by the students themselves
- How to Build Your clientele.
- Session tests
- Understanding the Business aspect of massage
AyurBalance Course Dates And Fees
Continuing Education for Students who have completed their Ayurbalance TTC 100
10 Days | Starts from 48,000 INR or 600 EUR
The fees includes 18% Government Service Tax (GST)
|Apply Now||For any queries CONTACT US|
Our massage Trainings in Goa are inclusive of Food and Accommodation
Package Details and Package Fees
Package 1Includes: Course Fees One Rasovai Tshirt Sheets and Massage Oils One Meal (During the break in training hours) Book And pen
Package 2Includes: Course Fees One Rasovai Tshirt Sheets and Massage Oils One Meal (During the break in training hours) Book And pen 12 days Private Accommodation Taxi pick up and drop to the airport
600 Euros/48000 Rupees
860 Euros/68000 Rupees
Mail us for the possible discount options.
To join the Level 2 Course you need to have completed first the 100 Hours certification, given at least 50 Hours of session or rejoined any of the Ayurbalance module 1 training and then only you can join this training.