200 Hrs Massage Training Course in India
This is a program for the students who have completed Ayurbalance 100 Hrs training and wish to revise and go into continuation of further advanced Ayurbalance work. In this module, you will rejoin the Ayurbalance course for 12 days and continue further 8 days to deepen your experience and expertise. So, in total you will participate in the course for 20 days.
This course provides you a 200 hours certification and is a continuing education for the Ayurbalance Therapist Training Course.
This Training Module is with the Ayurbalance Massage Therapist Training 100 hours course and goes further with advanced learning and teaching module. In this 200 hours module, you will also learn the more progressive theory and specialized focused practical work, thus developing experience to approach certain physical discomforts and problems and gaining more confidence and further skill sets.
The course will allow you to acquire skills in more detail and get the expertise also to conduct your own massage workshops.
This is a comprehensive advanced course to bring our the teacher in you. The course is complete in itself and you don’t have to go for expensive long duration trainings to learn the same amount of skill set.
To join this training program you should have completed any of the Ayurbalance TTC 100 first and then you are eligible to Re-join for the 200Hrs Training certification.
Please note : “The course itself is not 200 hours but the certification is 200 Hours combining the total course content of Ayurbalance Therapist Training 100 and one more Revision”
What is Ayurbalance Teachers Training?
- This advanced Massage & Bodywork training is a revision of the TTC 100 and then learning specific work and objective approach techniques.
- This is a training where you will be able to go to specific tissues and work in specialized ways of compartmental separation, myofascial melting, segregation of layers, removal of adhesions, freeing the stuckness and expansion-remoulding of the connective tissues.
- In this course, you will learn to work on certain issues and correct them.
- You will get an idea of pains in the body and techniques to bring freedom from certain painful issues.
Why join Ayurbalance Teachers Training Course
- To learn to give a more effective complete wholesome bodywork benefit.
- Students who wants to progress from giving just wellness and relaxing massages to challenges of pain management and freedom from discomforts.
- To have the confidence and knowledge to apply into teaching if that interests you.
- To be able to develop your own sequences as per the need and requirements.
- To understand the physiology and anatomy more. To gain more awareness of the body and mind.
Course Curriculum of Massage Teacher Course (TTC 200)
About Our Course Modules
Course Module One is of 100 hours (Therapist Training) that teaches you the whole massage and bodywork. It develops the skills in you to successfully give sessions in this work. This is a Therapist Course of 100 hours i.e. TTC 100.
The Course module 2 is when you rejoin any of the next TTC 100 course. You refine your skills further and learn extra advanced sequence and techniques. Here you will also assist the new students into developing their skills.
Hence, the course not only covers the Therapist training modules but also goes further with advanced learning and teaching modules as listed below:
Course Module 1 (TTC 100)
- Introduction to Basics of Ayurveda.
- Tri-Dosha Theory from Ayurveda.
- Study and understanding Myofascia, Nadies/Sen Channels.
- Human anatomy with the use of a virtual programs and supportive video material.
- Skeletal System,
- Muscular System.
- Understanding the Core Muscles and their importance to our life and body balance.
- Learning the using of hands, fingers, fist, forearm and elbow with our unique special techniques done in a rhythmic, linear & replicative strokes that goes deeper and deeper. As the massage progresses.
- Application of each specific technique in detail and step-by-step practicing
- Learning how to systematically free the body from tensions and constrictions, allowing the body to balance itself.
- Learning to respond to your receiver’s individual needs, to be able to give exactly what is needed. Freed from a specific structure, profound use of the techniques.
- The importance of and how to work without effort in the most practical ways.
- Body types and their structural dynamics.
- Understanding discomforts and releasing them. Paying a lot of attention in how to work on these specific areas.
Course Module 2 with more Learning
- Revision of the course.
- Repetition allows to bring more confidence and integrate the techniques more deeper.
- Developing the skills of communication.
- Developing the skills by re attending with the new students.
- Learning to bring balance and harmony into oneself and the others and bring that into teaching.
- Postural dynamics.
- Interactive practice to Guide and Teach other students.
- Discussions, sharing and exchange.
- Helping in the TTC 100 class and practicing to guide the new students.
|The schedule is same as TTC 100. The 26th of May is a break day.|
|Demonstration, Study, Guided Practice, Assisting, Theory, Lecture.This is from the second day.|
|Demonstration, Study, Guided Practice, Assisting, Theory, Lecture|
What To Expect
- Courses are practical and include a larger theory and study as per the curriculum to bring you up to the level of therapist or teacher.
- Classes are interactive, students practice on each other changing from being the giver and becoming the recipient. These experiences allow direct feelings and reveal the obvious benefits of the treatment.
- Each day students take note and after the class type this onto their laptop or tablets. This adds into their assignment hours.
- Every level reviews the content of the previous course and brings additional techniques, series of movements with its recommendations, indications, contra-indications and related therapist self-care recommendations.
- All techniques of massages and bodywork are demonstrated by the teacher and then repeated by students until the correct movements are acquired.
- An integrated approach to the study of anatomy based on the Method Anatomy for Movement designed to deepen the student’s understanding and useful for the practice of massage.
- Aside from the daily practice of massage and stretches, other tools like active meditations, Yoga, dance and interactive sensorial exercises are used to develop students presence.
- Practical ‘teaching the students’ practice
- How to Build Your clientele.
- Session tests
- Understanding the Business aspect of massage
- All students themselves are involved every day in correcting and guiding the fellow students to practice. Thus you get already from the beginning the possibility to learn to train others
AyurBalance Course Dates And Fees
Continuing Education for Students who have completed their Ayurbalance TTC 100
|For Any Queries Contact Us|
|May 2020||14th May’20 – 3rd June’20||Euro 999|
Massage Therapist Training Course 200 Hours Fees
- Package 1: Includes Fees of the 20 days course + Breakfast during the break in the training days + book + one Rasovai T shirt + oils and sheets needed for the course+ notebooks and pens: 999 Euros/80000 Rupees
- Package 2: Includes Fees of the 20 days course + Breakfast during the break in the training days + 24 days Private Accommodation + Taxi pick up and drop to the airport + book + one Rasovai T shirt + oils and sheets needed for the course + notebooks and pens : 1480 Euros/120000 Rupees
Mail us for the possible discount options.
Note: To join the 200 Hours Certification Course you need to have completed first the 100 Hours certification and then only you can join this training.