Ayurbalance Level 2 Massage Training Course in India
This is a program for the students who have completed Ayurbalance 100 Hrs training and wish to progress to and go into continuation of further advanced Ayurbalance work. In this module, you will join further 10 days to deepen your experience and expertise.
This course provides you a Senior Level 2 certification and is a continuing education for the Ayurbalance Therapist Training Course.
This Training Module is after the Ayurbalance Massage Therapist Training 100 hours course and goes further with spwecific learning, advance work and dealing with issues. In this Senior level 2 module, you will also learn the more progressive theory and specialized focused practical work, thus developing experience to approach certain physical discomforts, muskuloskeleatal situations and problems and gaining more confidence and further skill sets.
The course will allow you to acquire skills in more detail and work on the same areas with new techniques and new areas with similar techniques.
This is a comprehensive advanced course and provides the deeper level expertise in you. The course is complete in itself and you don’t have to go for expensive long duration trainings to learn the same amount of skill set.
“To join this program you should have completed any of the Ayurbalance TTC 100 first, given 50 Hrs of Sessions in total at least or have rejoined the 100hrs once more and then you are eligible to attend this Senior Level 2 Advance Training certification”.
Please note : “This course can only be done after first attending the Ayurbalance 100 hrs. Proficiency in any other massage form is not the eligibility criteria for this course”.
What is Ayurbalance Advance Training?
- This advanced Massage & Bodywork training is learning specific work and objective approach techniques.
- This is a training where you will be able to go to specific tissues and work in specialized ways of compartmental separation, myofascial melting, segregation of layers, removal of adhesions, freeing the stuckness and expansion-remoulding of the connective tissues.
- In this course, you will learn to work on certain issues and correct them.
- You will get an idea of pains in the body and techniques to bring freedom from certain painful issues.
Why join Ayurbalance Advance Training Course
- To learn to give a more effective complete wholesome bodywork benefit.
- Students who wants to progress from giving just wellness and relaxing massages to challenges of pain management and freedom from discomforts.
- To have the confidence and knowledge to apply into teaching if that interests you.
- To be able to develop your own sequences as per the need and requirements.
- To understand the physiology and anatomy more. To gain more awareness of the body and mind.
Course Curriculum of Massage Advance Course
About Our Course Modules
Course Module One is of 100 hours (Therapist Training) that teaches you the whole massage and bodywork. It develops the skills in you to successfully give sessions in this work. This is a Therapist Course of 100 hours i.e. TTC 100.
The Course module 2 is when you join the Level 2 Ayurbalance Advance Training. You refine your skills further and learn extra advanced sequence and techniques. Here you will also assist the new students into developing their skills.
Hence, the course as a combination is a complete program that is all you will ever need to be a established massage therapist:
Course Module 1 (TTC 100)
- Introduction to Basics of Ayurveda.
- Tri-Dosha Theory from Ayurveda.
- Study and understanding Myofascia, Nadies/Sen Channels.
- Human anatomy with the use of props, diagrams and figures.
- Skeletal System,
- Muscular System.
- Understanding the Core Muscles and their importance to our life and body balance.
- Learning the using of hands, fingers, fist, forearm and elbow with our unique special techniques done in a rhythmic, linear & replicative strokes that goes deeper and deeper. As the massage progresses.
- Application of each specific technique in detail and step-by-step practicing
- Learning how to systematically free the body from tensions and constrictions, allowing the body to balance itself.
- Learning to respond to your receiver’s individual needs, to be able to give exactly what is needed. Freed from a specific structure, profound use of the techniques.
- The importance of and how to work without effort in the most practical ways.
- Body types and their structural dynamics.
- Understanding discomforts and releasing them. Paying a lot of attention in how to work on these specific areas.
Course Module 2 with more Learning
- Revision of the course.
- Repetition allows to bring more confidence and integrate the techniques more deeper.
- Developing the skills of communication.
- Looking into psychosomatic situations in relation to the holdings in nthe body, emotional blocks and trauma.Trying to find ways to deal and possibly heal.
- Learning to bring balance and harmony into oneself and the others and bring that into teaching.
- Postural dynamics.
- Interactive practice and keen objectiveness.
- Discussions, sharing and exchange.
- Focusing on the issues, defining their reasons, trying to understand the origin and working on the solutions
|The schedule is same as TTC 100.|
|Demonstration, Study, Guided Practice, Assisting, Theory, Lecture.This is from the second day.|
|Demonstration, Study, Guided Practice, Assisting, Theory, Lecture|
What To Expect
- Courses are practical and include a larger theory and study as per the curriculum to bring you up to a more confident level of expert therapist.
- Classes are interactive, students practice on each other changing from being the giver and becoming the recipient. These experiences allow direct feelings and reveal the obvious benefits of the treatment.
- Each day students take note and after the class type this onto their laptop or tablets. This adds into their assignment hours.
- The students reviews the content, share their thought, have discussions bring additional techniques, series of movements with its recommendations, indications, contra-indications and related therapist self-care recommendations.
- All techniques of massages and bodywork are demonstrated by the teacher and then repeated by students until the correct movements are acquired.
- An integrated approach to the study of anatomy based on the Method Anatomy for Movement designed to deepen the student’s understanding and useful for the practice of massage.
- Aside from the daily practice of massage and stretches, the students in their free time have the possibility to watch videos
- Practical practice in relation to the situations presented by the students themselves
- How to Build Your clientele.
- Session tests
- Understanding the Business aspect of massage
AyurBalance Course Dates And Fees
Continuing Education for Students who have completed their Ayurbalance TTC 100
|For Any Queries Contact Us|
|Oct 2020||21st Oct’20 – 30th Oct’20||Euro 600|
Massage Therapist Senior Level 2 Course Fees
- Package 1: Includes Fees of the 10 days course +Meals during the break in the training days + book & pen + one Rasovai T shirt + oils and sheets needed for the course : 600 Euros/48000 Rupees
- Package 2: Includes Fees of the 10 days course + Meals during the break in the training days + book & pen + 12 days Private Accommodation + Taxi pick up and drop to the airport + one Rasovai T shirt + oils and sheets needed for the course : 860 Euros/68000 Rupees
Mail us for the possible discount options.
Note: To join the Level 2 Course you need to have completed first the 100 Hours certification, given at least 50 Hrts of session or rejoined any of the Ayurbalance 100 hrs training and then only you can join this training.