Payment Policy For Massage Trainings in India
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR ADVANCE BOOKING DEPOSIT for trainings in India
To make International transfers to India you can make a Direct bank transfer or use the service of Transferwise payment or Revolut. Please use the details provided below to make the payment using any of the above options.
“Transferwise and Venmo payment is simple, much secured and has the minimum charges for international transfers”
The website for transferwise is: https://transferwise.com/
For Revolut is https://revolut.com
Please pay 8000 Rupees or similar amount in Dollars, Euro, Pounds,Franck or any currency to book the course. After receiving the deposit the remaining amount will be calculated and informed to you.
Details for Direct bank Transfer:
- Name of Account: RASOVAI
- Account number: 154205000740
- IFSC Code: ICIC0001542
- Bank: ICICI bank
- Address of the Bank: Siolim. Goa. India
OPTION 2: Using Transferwise Payment
Steps to take to make transferwise payment :
Set the currency on ‘How much you would like to transfer‘ to 100 US Dollars/ Euro/ Pounds or any other currency that is of your country with a value that is equal to or around 8000 Rupees.
In the box- ‘Recipient Gets‘ turn the currency to INR (Indian Rupees).
- In the section Who are you sending money to? Select the option ‘Business‘
- Name of Business: RASOVAI
- Recipients Address:
- Country: INDIA
- City: SIOLIM
- Address: D4 Siolim Residency. Portavaddo.
- Postal Code: 403517
- Bank Details:
- IFSC Code: ICIC0001542
- Account number: 154205000740
Payment Options for the Remaining Course Fees
To the same account as above.
You can pay the advance deposit of 100 Euros or your currency equaling to about 8000 Rupees into any of the above bank accounts and remaining you pay in cash to us on the first day of the course in(Euro, Indian Rupees, UK Pounds or US Dollar) or make a online transfer as above. We suggest in making the payments from your own country before you take up the travel. At times making payments after coming to India are not easily possible.
If you would like to stay some nights before or after the course, arrangements can be made based on the hotels student discount price.
Terms And Conditions for the course
To block your seat in our Training Courses and Programs we require a confirmation of your presence by asking you to pay a booking fee of Euro 100 at our Indian Account or at Belgium account or 300 EUR(For Morocco Trainings). Details are given above.
- Students who haven’t paid the booking fee will be automatically deleted from the student list even if you have submitted the booking form.
- Please note that we book the seats according to the chronology of the payment (“first come first served”), therefore only by paying the booking fee right after the application gives you a warranty to block the seat for you and Reserve the room for you.
- All the transaction fees should be covered by a student – it refers to the fees taken by bank Transfer or transferwise transfer etc.
- Booking fee is a part of the whole fee.
- Once we have received the booking fees we will mail you for the confirmation of your enrollment.
- Not paying the total fee on the course on the starting date will cause the loss of the booking fee, and removal from the student list.
- You are being informed in advance so kindly make arrangements accordingly to be able to make the payment on the first day of the course.
Return And Refund Policy:
- If you cannot come to our course after paying the booking fee, you can use this deposit for the same future course or program at Rasovai within two years. You must send an email in such scenarios. Booking fee is the part of the whole course fee. It cannot be used as payment toward any other Rasovai School course nor may it be used on behalf of another participant applying for the same course.
- In case if you are entirely sure of not being able to join the course in future then we can make a refund after a deduction of 40 Euro from your 100 Euros deposit(For Trainings in India) The request of this refund is possible till 6 days before the course date.
- NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR TRANSFERS ARE AVAILABLE ON CANCELLATION PRIOR TO (Just Before), till 6 days before the course date, DURING OR AFTER THE START DATE OF ANY Trainings/Workshops or any other short term or long courses at Rasovai.
Cancellation from us:
If we cancel a retreat or workshop at Rasovai in the unlikely event or rare situations of Death, Accident or other unexpected events then we will refund 100% of your payment after deductions in the form of nominal bank charges or offer an alternative course. Rasovai is not to be held liable for flight or any other costs incurred at the student’s end.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Please inform the teacher if you have any injury or illness that is relevant to mention before the course begins.
- You will observe and respect the guidelines laid out by the school and not create a disturbance in the teaching process.
- Understand the courses correctly and if you have any questions then ask before. Once you make up the mind to join then no excuses will be entertained later of having misunderstood the course curriculum.
- Rasovai accepts no responsibility for injury or illness during or after course.
- As a student you take responsibility for yourself to stay healthy and trouble free. Its suggested to take rest and use your time to study in the free times.
- We recommend that all people traveling to India have comprehensive travel & medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of Existence, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. The same applies to guests’ injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the stay or travel, as well as loss of /or damage to personal property of guests.
- At our discretion Rasovai reserves the right to give concessions and last minute discounts.