Terms & Conditions
- To block your seat in our Training Courses and Programs we require a confirmation of your presence by asking you to pay a booking fee of Rupees 7500 by Transferwise or € 100 by bank transfer in to our Belgium account or Indian Account Details are given below.
- The currency ( Euro or Rupees) that is used for the first advance booking deposit, the same will be used for the remaining payment.
- Students who haven’t paid the booking fee will be automatically deleted from the student list even if you have submitted the booking form.
- Please notice that we book the seats according to the chronology of the payment (“first come first served”), therefore only by paying the booking fee right after the application gives you a warranty to block the seat for you and Reserve the room for you.
- All the transaction fees should be covered by a student – it refers to the fees taken by bank Transfer etc.
- Booking fee is a part of the whole fee.
- Once we have received the booking fees we will mail you for the confirmation of your enrollment, the amount that came into our account and the remaining fees to be paid. We require the complete amount to be paid from you as per the given price of a course. Please let us know in what currency you will like the information of remaining payment amount. You can pay also in Pounds, Dollars or Swiss Frank. Ask the us the amount to be paid.
- The balance fee needs to be paid on the first day of the course in cash (€, INR or $) as per the conversion rate of that day in the local market/bank ( not the rate given online) OR
- You can choose to pay by Paypal, Bank Transfer, Transferwise before starting of course. Not paying the total fee before the course starts will cause the loss of the booking fee, and removal from the student list. You are being informed in advance so kindly make arrangements accordingly.
- You can do a bank transfer to our Belgium account. This is best for European nationals. Please make a payment of Euro 100 to reserve your space.
Account Name: Julie Vanacker
Account No ( IBAN) : BE 24 3770 8709 6438
MIC Code: BBRUBEBB
Bank Name: ING Vysya
Kerkstraat 20, 8580 Avelgem,
2. You can do a transferwise payment or Direct bank transfer to Indian bank account.
Transferwise payment is much secured and has the minimum charges for international transfers. Please make a payment of Rupees 7500.
Details required for Transferwise payment or Bank Transfer.
Name: Chetan Baghel
Account No: 000501017539
Bank Name: ICICI
Branch: Siolim, North Goa, India
IFSC Code: ICIC0001542
Return & Refund Policy
If you cannot come to our course after paying booking fee, you can use this deposit for same future course or program at Rasovai within two years. You must send a email in such scenarios. Booking fee is the part of the whole course fee. It can not be used as payment toward any other Rasovai School course nor may it be used on behalf of another participant applying for the same course.
In case if you are entirely sure of not being able to join the course in future then we can make a refund after a deduction of 40% ( covering expenses, service charge, international transfer charges, and currency conversions if applicable).
NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR TRANSFERS ARE AVAILABLE ON CANCELLATION PRIOR TO (Just Before) , DURING OR AFTER THE START DATE OF ANY TRAININGS/Workshops or any other short term or long courses at Rasovai. In all cases and situations, students and applicants must intimate us on time. Final decision would be from “Rasovai”.
Our price includes
- course fee
- Course Study manuals of the course
- Any offers ( if applicable at the time of joining or enrolling)
- Accomodation, Meals, pick up and drop to the Goa airport or train stations as per the package if provided in any course and the package chosen by you..
Cancellation: In the unlikely event or rare situations of Death, Accident or other unexpected events compelling a retreat or workshop at Rasovai be cancelled, we will refund 100% of your payment after deductions in the form of nominal bank charges or offer an alternative course. Rasovai is not to be held liable for flight costs.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Please inform the teacher if you have any injury or illness that is relevant to mention before the course begins.
Rasovai accepts no responsibility for injury or illness during or after course.
- As a student you take responsibility for yourself to stay healthy and trouble free.
- We recommend that all people traveling to India have comprehensive travel, cancellation & medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of Existence, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. The same applies to guests’ injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the stay or travel, as well as loss of /or damage to personal property of guests.
- At our discretion Rasovai reserves the right to give concessions and last minute discounts.