PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR ADVANCE BOOKING DEPOSIT for trainings in India
Please pay advance booking of 25% of the price of the package that you choose for Courses/Retreat.
Payment Option 1.
To our Belgian account
Details required for direct Bank Transfer to our Belgian bank account for EU and EEA nationals.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for transferwise payment)
Account Name: Julie Vanacker
Account No (IBAN ) : BE 24 3770 8709 6438
MIC Code: BBRUBEBB
Bank Name: ING Vysya
Kerkstraat 20, 8580 Avelgem,
To our Indian Bank account using Transferwise when you make payment from outside of India.
Please pay 50% of the fees of the package that you choose.
Steps to take to make transferwise payment :
Sign up at transferwise.com
- Set the currency on ‘How much you would like to transfer‘ to 25% of the package fees that you chose in US Dollars/ Euro/ Pounds or any other currency that is of your country.
- In the box- ‘Recipient Gets‘ turn the currency to INR (Indian Rupees).
- In the section Who are you sending money to? Select the option ‘Business‘
Now fill the following details
- Name of Business: RASOVAI
- Recipients Address:
- Country: INDIA
- City: SIOLIM
- Address: D4 Siolim Residency. Portavaddo.
- Postal Code: 403517
- Bank Details:
- IFSC Code: ICIC0001542
- Account number: 154205000740
To Our Indian Bank account with direct bank Transfer for Indians having an Indian Bank account.
- Name of Account: RASOVAI
- Account number: 154205000740
- IFSC Code: ICIC0001542
- Bank: ICICI bank
- Address of the Bank: Siolim. Goa. India
Payment Options for the Remaining Course Fees
The remaining fees you pay to any of the accounts as above.
We suggest in making the payments from your own country before you take up the travel. At times making payments after coming to India are not easily possible.
If you would like to stay some nights before or after the course, arrangements can be made based on the hotels student discount price.
Terms And Conditions for the course
To block your seat in our Training Courses and Programs we require a confirmation of your presence by asking you to pay a booking fee that is 25% of the total fees of the package that you choose at our Indian Account or at Belgium account. Details are given above.
- Students who haven’t paid the booking fee will be automatically deleted from the student list even if you have submitted the booking form.
- Please note that we book the seats according to the chronology of the payment (“first come first served”), therefore only by paying the booking fee right after the application gives you a warranty to block the seat for you and Reserve the room for you.
- All the transaction fees should be covered by a student – it refers to the fees taken by bank Transfer or transferwise transfer etc.
- Booking fee is a part of the whole fee.
- Once we have received the booking fees we will mail you for the confirmation of your enrollment.
- Not paying the total fee on the course on the starting date will cause the loss of the booking fee, and removal from the student list.
- You are being informed in advance so kindly make arrangements accordingly to be able to make the payment on the first day of the course.
Return And Refund Policy:
- If you cannot come to our course after paying the booking fee and let us know at least before 35 days in advance then you can use this deposit for the same future course or program at Rasovai within 2 years. If a price change happens you will pay the difference.
- Booking fee is the part of the whole course fee. It cannot be used as payment toward any other Rasovai School course nor may it be used on behalf of another participant applying for the same course.
- You can also change the date one week before the course. In such a scenario you will lose the 25% Deposit that you paid. We will still keep your booking but when you will join any future course you will pay the complete fees.
- In case if you are entirely sure of not being able to join the course in future then we can make a refund after a deduction of 50% from your deposit. The request of this refund is possible till 35 days before the course date.
- NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR TRANSFERS ARE AVAILABLE ON CANCELLATION PRIOR TO 35 days before the course date, DURING OR AFTER THE START DATE OF ANY Trainings/Workshops or any other short term or long courses at Rasovai.
Cancellation from us:
If we cancel a retreat or workshop at Rasovai in the unlikely event or rare situations of Death, Accident or other unexpected events then we will refund 100% of your payment after deductions in the form of nominal bank charges or offer an alternative course. Rasovai is not to be held liable for flight or any other costs incurred at the student’s end.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Please inform the teacher if you have any injury or illness that is relevant to mention before the course begins.
- You will observe and respect the guidelines laid out by the school and not create a disturbance in the teaching process.
- Understand the courses correctly and if you have any questions then ask before. Once you make up the mind to join then no excuses will be entertained later of having misunderstood the course curriculum.
- Rasovai accepts no responsibility for injury or illness during or after course.
- As a student you take responsibility for yourself to stay healthy and trouble free. Its suggested to take rest and use your time to study in the free times.
- We recommend that all people traveling to India have comprehensive travel & medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of Existence, war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. The same applies to guests’ injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the stay or travel, as well as loss of /or damage to personal property of guests.
- At our discretion Rasovai reserves the right to give concessions and last minute discounts.