Meditation Teacher Training in India
Learn to Meditate, Learn to Teach
From Mindfulness to Heartfulness
Rasovai School is offering a very professional, scientific, structured yet playful program of Meditation Teacher Training in India at Goa, based on a unique form created by us with a long experience of teachings since 2002.
The meditation training uses the base of Indian spiritual science with an understanding of ancient philosophy combining modern life enriching tools and forms.
This meditation training course is special. You will learn various powerful and impactful meditations and Healing work created by the Rasovai team. These are very unique meditations and totally new and different. These are developed considering the modern psychological and emotional characteristics. And you will learn to teach these meditations to others and create the path, the way for others.
The meditations offered by us are a Setu (the bridge) between the intrinsic core with the extrinsic self and the synchronicity between the two.
In this meditation teacher training program, you will gain the expertise to successfully conduct and organize meditation classes to individual and to groups.
You will be learning a lot of Active and movement based meditations and some other passive meditations that are synchronized together in a beautiful form.
You will also be getting to learn various methodologies that are next steps to acquiring the mediation skills. Methodologies are methods to keep, retain and remain in a meditative state while being in the world and worldly situations.
The Rasovai meditations that are taught by us are multidimensional. They deal with multiple aspects of human evolution. The techniques that you will learn will make you aware of your body, mind, emotions and being in a unparalleled manner.
This meditation teacher training in India is not only a learning process to become a teacher by giving you the expertise and confidence to lead classes, conduct retreats and workshops but, it is also a beautiful retreat for yourself. You can choose to participate it as a training course or just even as a retreat.
By the end of this meditation course in India, you will have gained the state to share the wisdom and light of meditation. Rasovai Meditation School is conducting Mediation Teacher Training in India from 20th to 28th of every month in Goa and 10-18 October in Rishikesh.
Highlights of Our Meditation Teacher Training?
“To learn Meditation, you don’t need to be anything else other then what you already are”
Through your studies and practice covered in the meditation teacher training course, you will learn:
- You will be taught each third day 3 new meditations.
- You will be given lectures on understanding the concept of each meditation and have a guided session.
- You will practice each meditations two times. One time on the first day of learning and then again on the second day.
- You will be given opportunity to share and discuss in the class and bring out the inner wisdom.
- You will be provided the notes and text in relation to each meditation and method you will learn.
- You will get the possibility to have the recorded audio or video of the lectures and sharing from the training.
- In the training you will retain silence and try to not communicate outside the group or avoid getting pulled by group energy distraction activities or means.
- Learning to lead meditations with energy play and conscious presence.
- Learning the art of Vocal reach, communication skills and right wordings to bring the results in your students.
- Gaining ability to teach variety of contemporary, secular meditation techniques in a group or private settings
- Acquiring knowledge and know how to organize and conduct classes in a private or group setup.
- Realizing the depth of experience and the breadth of knowledge in your application of meditation will enable you to guide others in the enhancement of their mental, physical, and emotional well-being
- Learning to lead satisfying meditations and also learn to start a journey of freedom and acceptance
Who Should Join This Teacher Training?
Though the course is a training to become a Meditation teacher the program is an opportunity for growth for everyone and anyone can join this course. The course is specially helpful to :
- Anyone who is looking to share silence and bliss to the world.
- Anyone who is new to the Meditations and wish to learn more of them and bout them.
- Anyone who is already practicing Meditation and also wants to teach others.
- Healers and Therapists.
- Persons in the Medical Profession.
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners.
- Social Workers.
- Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists
- School teachers and administrators.
- Yoga Teachers, Yoga Therapists & Yoga Practitioners.
- Creative, Artists, Dancers & Musicians
- Massage Therapists and other Body Workers
- Occupational Therapists.
- Complementary & Integrative Medicine Professionals and other Allied Health Professionals.
- Anyone from any profession looking to develop skills to be relaxed and more efficient in their working environment.
- Individuals with an interest to grow and be more social and loving.
- Individuals looking to share and evolve the humans by offering classes and lessons in meditation.
- Individuals looking for career change and want to be a in a profession that brings joy, bliss,
silence and lovingness to others.
- Individuals wishing to deepen their practice of meditation.
NOTE : After the completion of the course you will receive a certification of MTTC 100. Here 100 is the total hours of the course consisting of learning, practice, teacher teaching practice, assignment and reading.
The Course Program Curriculum
- Each day 3 meditations with one more repetition next day.
- Each third day learning a new Methodolgies that is a method that you use to create a meditative state in all aspects of life.
- Alchemy, simplified Anatomy and physiology of our self to enhance the knowledge that can bring true body & mind wellness.
- Meditation science. Understanding the meditation as a science.
Release, Cathartic Meditations.
Silence, peace, tranquility, serenity and stillness inducing Meditations.
Awareness, watchfulness,centering and totality based Meditations.
Dance & movement based meditaions.
- Lectures and discussions of Ancient Indian and Asian Treatises.
- Lectures on understanding certain psychosomatic problems.
- Ayurvedic Characteristic concepts and Ayurvedic Psychological understanding.
- Dealing with different personalities as a teacher.
- Styles and techniques of meditation. Using opportunities, events,happenings, activities, desires,needs and other human emotions as tools to meditate.
- Establishing yourself as a teacher.
- Teaching ethics and skills.
- Climbing the steps of meditative growth.
- Last days of getting to practice the teaching of meditations to others.
- Certification and Graduation Ceremony.
- The training is not only just learning skills but also a retreat for yourself.
Meditation Teacher Training Dates and Price
48,000 INR or 599 EUR
The fees includes Government Tax (GST)
Meditation Teacher Training Course in India Daily Schedule
04:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Day 2 – Day 8
7:00 AM – 08:00
8:15 AM – 10:00
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
12:00 PM – 01:00 PM
01:00 PM – 02:00
01:00 PM – 02:00
02:00 PM – 03:00 PM
03:15 PM – 05:00
05:30 PM – 06:30
07:15 PM – 08:00
Day 9 – Day 13
Similar schedule of breaks & meals as day 2 to day 9.
Rest of the times Practice of teaching and conducting meditations
05:30 PM – 06:30
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Package Details and Package Fees
599 Euros/48000 Rupees
850 Euros/60000 Rupees
999 Euros/80000 Rupees
Note For Package 2
*The package 2 accommodation option will be provided as per availability. You can let us know your preference and we will try to arrange that. If the accommodation is outside the campus then we try to find one within walking distance of upto 2 kms from the school.
The area is tourist friendly and very safe.
Note for Package 3
The rooms are independent, personal bathroom, airy, AC, Double bed.
Our Training in Goa is inclusive of Food.
*Meals: Monday to Friday: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Saturday: Breakfast & Lunch.
Sunday: Break. On Saturday evening and Sunday the students have the option of eating out at various other locations.
The training is conducted at Wellnesinn resort in the coastal village of Aswem. Our rooms are airy, light and have a high standard of cleanliness. Each room also has an AC. You may check the rooms here.
The resort has a vegetarian restaurant with multi-cuisine possibilities.
Next to the resort there are dozens of restaurant providing various eating possibilities.
The location is close to the beach. The sea is 50 meters from the resort. The beach is beautiful and has many restaurant and shades where you can relax and enjoy the sun and the warmth. Being very peaceful and silent gives ample opportunity to relax and rejuvenate while in being in the training.
Arrive by 3pm of the first day to be ready and fresh to start the course. If you wish to arrive earlier days before then please let us know.
Check out on the day of the completion of the course.
The nearest airport is Dabolim at a distance of 68 kms from the location.
The travelling time is about 90mnts from the airport.
Inform us of your arrival time if you are not taking the package that includes the taxi pickup.