Meditation Teacher Training in India
Learn to Meditate, Learn to Teach
From Mindfulness to Heartfulness
This meditation teacher training in India is presenting a life enriching combination of meditations consisting of various Active- Passive techniques, movement based techniques and passive Mediation techniques to develop the core and of inner- outer being. The meditations offered by us are a Setu (the bridge) between the intrinsic core and the extrinsic self and the synchronicity between the two.
Rasovai School is offering this professional, scientific, structured yet playful program of Meditation Teacher Training in India at Goa and Rishikesh based on a unique form created by us with a long experience of experience and teachings.
The meditation training uses the base of Indian spiritual science with an understanding of ancient philosophy combining modern life enriching tools and forms.
This meditation training course is special. You will learn various powerful and impactful meditations and Healing work created by the Rasovai team. These are very unique meditations and totally new and different. These are developed considering the modern psychological and emotional characteristics. And you will learn to teach these meditations to others and create the path, the way for others.
In this meditation teacher training program, you will gain the expertise to successfully conduct and organize meditation courses, workshop, classes, healing sessions and retreats. Along with this, you will also gain the insight and light to invoke that mystical meditativeness in your own classes or groups. Basically, you don’t just teach but you inflame the others with that fire of meditative transformation or fill them up with that meditative vibrations.
You will be learning a lot of Active and movement based meditations and some other passive meditations that are synchronized together in a beautiful form.
You will also be getting to learn various methodologies that are next steps to acquiring the mediation skills. Methodologies are methods to keep, retain and remain in a meditative state while being in the world and worldly situations. The Rasovai meditations that are taught by us are multidimensional. They deal with multiple aspects of human evolution. The techniques that you will learn will make you aware of your body, mind, emotions and being in a unparalleled manner.
This meditation teacher training in India is not only a learning process to become a teacher by giving you the expertise and confidence to lead classes, conduct retreats and workshops but, it is also a beautiful retreat for yourself. You can choose to participate it as a training course or just even as a retreat. This course aims not only to bring peace, tranquility, meditativeness, silence, bliss, joy, serenity, calmness, euphoria, excitement in daily life, improved sensitivity, high energy level, confidence and fearlessness but also improves the physical wellness in a overall way. You will feel healthier and more vibrant with the course. Your body will become more flexible, gain freedom from certain pains and psychosomatic ailments and have improvement in health. Plus, you get the skill set to share the same to others and lead your own classes.
By the end of this meditation course in India, you will have gained the state to share the wisdom and light of meditation. Rasovai Meditation School is conducting Mediation Teacher Training in India from 20th to 28th of every month in Goa and 10-18 October in Rishikesh.
Highlights of Our Meditation Teacher Training?
“To learn Meditation, you don’t need to be anything else other then what you already are”
Through your studies and practice covered in the meditation teacher training course, you will learn:
- You will be taught each second day 2 new meditations. You will be given lectures on understanding the concept of each meditation and have a guided session. Then on the second day the same meditations will be repracticed to go further in to their depth while learning the soft gentle but yet powerful conscious meditative state and stages.
- You will also be learning to guide others in to the meditations.
- You will gain personal well-being plus more clarity, positivity and peace in life.
- You will have enhancement and capacity to understand, live, balance and use all the emotions in their totality with awareness to transform their energies.
- You will be experiencing and learning the variety of meditation types and their applications, confidence, creativity, willingness
and an entrepreneurial spirit in them.
- Developing an understanding of the core principles and techniques of meditation.
- Understanding about and learning various chakra healing, chakra balance and chakra activation meditation techniques.
- Learning to lead meditations with energy play and conscious presence.
- Learning the art of Vocal reach, communication skills and right wordings to bring the results in your students.
- Gaining ability to teach variety of contemporary, secular meditation techniques in a group or private settings
- Acquiring knowledge and know how to organize and conduct retreats and workshops.
- Realizing the depth of experience and the breadth of knowledge in your application of meditation will enable
you to guide others in the enhancement of their mental, physical, and emotional well-being
- Getting trained with a beautiful combination of techniques, theory, discussion and lectures
with teaching module to get practice to teach
- Learning to lead satisfying meditations and also learn to start a journey of freedom and acceptance
- The training is not only just learning skills but also a retreat for yourself
- You will also learn some healing modalities.
- Shaktipat: Energy Transmission.
- Certification and Graduation Ceremony.
Who Should Join This Teacher Training?
Though the course is a training to become a Meditation teacher the program is an opportunity for growth for everyone and anyone can join this course. The course is specially helpful to :
- Anyone who is looking to share silence and bliss to the world.
- Anyone who is new to the Meditations and wish to learn more of them and bout them.
- Anyone who is already practicing Meditation and also wants to teach others.
- Yoga Teachers
- Healers and Therapists.
- Persons in the Medical Profession
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers.
- Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists
- School teachers and administrators
- Yoga Therapists
- Yoga Practitioners.
- Creative and Artists.
- Dancers & Musicians
- Massage Therapists and other Body Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Complementary & Integrative Medicine Professionals
- Other Allied Health Professionals
- Anyone from any profession looking to develop skills to be relaxed and more efficient in their working environment
- Individuals with an interest to grow and be more social and loving.
- Individuals looking to share and evolve the humans by offering classes and lessons in meditation.
- Individuals looking for career change and want to be a in a profession that brings joy, bliss,
silence and lovingness to others.
- Individuals wishing to deepen their practice of meditation.
- Individuals who wish to help the community and bring love and kindness with healing.
NOTE : Along with this there will be other scientific meditations, healing modalities, lectures, general discussions and much more in meditation training in India.
The Course Program Curriculum
- Various ancient meditations along with Techniques from Vedas, techniques from Vigyan Bhairav Tantra ( the treatise of Shiva) and modern meditative tools.
- Methodolgies that can be used to retain a constant meditative state. This helps to not just meditate at certain time and keep the meditativeness in all aspects of life.
- Alchemy, simplified Anatomy and physiology of our self to enhance the knowledge that can bring true body & mind wellness.
- Meditation science. Understanding the meditation as a science.
- Getting the understanding of the different type of meditations and learning them:
Release, Cathartic Meditations
Silence, awareness, watchfulness, peace, tranquility, serenity and stillness Meditations.
Chakra activation, Chakra healing, Kundalini Meditations.
Healing the self and others.
- The students are also provided Meditations and Methodologies that creates, retains and enhances- happiness – blissfulness, love – compassion, totality – intensity, centering – sharpening, celebration – enthusiasm.
- Lectures and discussions of Ancient Indian and Asian Treatises.
- Lectures on understanding psychosomatic problems, bipolar disorder, manic attacks, borderline personality, narcissism, split personality, ADHD, Traumas, Conditioning, patterns and characteristic bondage.
- Ayurvedic Characteristic concepts and Ayurvedic Psychological understanding.
- Dealing with different personalities as a teacher.
- Using meditations as a therapeutic process in certain cases.
- Structuring and sequencing.
- Styles and techniques of meditation. Using opportunities, events,happenings, activities, desires,needs and other human emotions as tools to meditate.
- Establishing yourself as a teacher.
- Teaching ethics and skills.
- Climbing the steps of meditative growth.
11:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Registration, Orientation Ceremony And Introduction to the course.
- 02:00 PM – 03:00 PM Lunch.
03:15 PM – 05:00 PM Talks. Discussion. One Meditation.
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Talks & Mediation Practice
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Breakfast.
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Meditation.
- 12:00 PM – 01:00 PM Lecture or Theory. Discussion/Sharing/Talks
01:00 PM – 02:00 PM Meditation
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Meditations Lead by the students
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Breakfast
- 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM Meditations Led by the students
- 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM Discussion/ Sharing/ Talks/ Certification
Meditation Teacher Training Course in Goa India Daily Schedule
Talks & Meditation Practice
Lecture or Theory. Discussion/Sharing/Talks
Please Note: Currently we have not scheduled any Meditation TTC. We will update the page once we have the possibility of scheduling the program.
You may write to us for suggestions of other institutes.
Our rooms are airy, light and have a high standard of cleanliness. Each room also has an AC.
The resort has a vegetarian restaurant with multi-cuisine possibilities.
Next to the resort there are dozens of restaurant providing various eating possibilities.
The location is close to the beach. The sea is 50 meters from the resort. The beach is beautiful and has many restaurant and shades where you can relax and enjoy the sun and the warmth. Being very peaceful and silent gives ample opportunity to relax and rejuvenate while in being in the training.
Arrive a day before to be ready and fresh to start the course.
Check in after 12pm one day previous to the course and check out by 12 pm next day after the course.