AyurYoga Massage Therapist Training Course in India
A Ayurveda-Yogic Massage
‘Rasovai’ Ayuryoga Massage Training in ‘Goa-India’ is a program to learn this Ayurveda based bodywork that includes also the Yogic Bio-Mobilization methods to realign and reopen the body. In this bodywork you do a proper massage and combine some supportive yoga based simple stretch techniques like Thai massage.
Ayuryoga massage is a wholesome Ayurveda bodywork that is brings a feeling of relaxation, creates rejuvenation and provides a realignment into the muscles and various tissues.
The work is based on the principals of Ayurveda of Re harmonization in the Tissues- ‘The Dhatus’. This bodywork combines the use of sequences of multiple strokes adopting a different approaches like reforming the tissues with deep long movements, cross fiber strokes and defrosting the stuckness between the layers of tissues.
In this Ayurvedic bodywork, once the body is opened up and relaxed with the various stages of massage strokes, then gentle supportive yogic stretches are added. This expansion based yogic stretches in this massage form, along with the deep tissue work, brings that wholesome wellness that is unparalleled to any bodywork. The client feels an uplifted fulfillment of body, mind and leading to a dramatic shift in the life and the living quality.
Though unclaimed and not intended though, this Ayurveda-Yogic bodywork results in freedom from certain physical sufferings and mental anguish.
“It’s the freedom from restrictions that evolves one to rise high and break the boundaries”.
This is what we feel when we work with the flowing form of Rasovai Ayuryoga massage.
Rasovai is offering this Ayuryoga massage course in India in Goa on site and online on Zoom.
Learn this bodywork at the comfort of your home. Join this massage training online through zoom. You can choose the time frame (Indian 8am to 10pm- 2.30am UTC to 4.30pm UTC), schedule and days at per your convenience and learn in a flexible time period. For more details on online course mail us at email@example.com
Our course is an intensive and a very comprehensive learning program that teaches you a bodywork that is unparallel to any other Non- Table massage.
A nice skilled massage leads to a profound relaxation and reintegration of the limbs and being. It brings the body, mind and being to the original state of easiness.
Highlights of AyurYoga Massage Course
- This is one massage where the session is offered on a mat or a mattress on the floor without the need of a massage table.
- In the Rasovai Ayuryoga Massage form, first the different segments are massaged with the use of Sesame or Coconut oil.
- The massage is done using hands, knuckles, fist and fingers.
- With the massage of each segment of the body, a further expansion and opening is provided by giving unique supportive yogic stretches, manipulations and movements.
- One of the specialty of the Rasovai Ayurvedic-Yogic Massage is that while you are giving a stretch to a certain limb, same time you also do firm massage strokes to bring further extra flexibility and lengething. This opens up the antagonist even more then that is possible with any other bodywork modality.
- This bodywork session can be offered on the go or in a simple non spa set up.
- Its also easy to work with this form from the freedom of your own house. Thereby, you get a big flexibility in sense of working with freedom.
- This bodywork is also a further skill development for Yoga teachers who can add services of yoga based massage session provider for their students. This also allows the students to further open up their bodies and have a profound effect with the practice.
- The massage can be given as single session just to remove tensions, tiredness, fatigue and bring relaxation, serenity, easiness and flow of prana (energy) or it can be done as progressive multiple therapeutic sessions to detoxify, clean the body and rejuvenate, recharge, transform and reform the physiology and being.
- The massage is wholesome and complete. A session normally covers the whole body. You can also give this massage as a segmental bodywork covering only certain parts in one session. For example, you can also give only the back massage or legs massage or head, neck and face massage.
About the Training
- Our Ayuryoga training is for 10 days duration.
- The timings are from 11 am to 5 pm.
- The course is taught each day and you progress step by step covering each area and working in certain specific ways.
- The training is practical and comprehensive. There are interactive theoretical lessons to provide the base for this bodywork form.
- Each day the students are shown demonstration of the techniques and then do practice on each other to get the techniques thoroughly.
- One important aspect of learning here is that you also learn the significance and importance of each stroke that you give and each stretch that you provide. You learn the muscles and parts of the body that it is working upon and the benefit that it is providing. You do not just randomly do strokes without the reason and orientation of a result.
- The training is not just a learning program but is also a beneficial wholesome retreat for one self. All the massage work during the practice brings a very positively healing effect on the students themselves.
- You will learn to use your hands, fist, knuckles and fingers in a synchronized way to reach into various layers of the body.
- You will also learn various supportive manipulations; Yoga based stretches and how to harmoniously combine them in the massage to bring more opening in the same session.
- Video visuals and vocal guidance is given during the practice.
- Discussion and sharing each day.
- Lecture on Basics of Ayurveda and constitution (Dosha) theory.
- Lecture on skeletal system and joints.
- Lecture on Muscular system.
- Anatomy in Motion and Stretch effects.
- Lecture on fascia and its significance.
- The practiced moves, strokes and stretches are repeated and revised multiple times to get a thorough knowledge of them.
- In the end the student is capable to give a full body satisfactory session.
- The course is designed in such a way that irrespective of your background in anatomy, yoga or massage, you will be able to learn this form
How the Training is Conducted
Day 6 is a off day.
02:00 PM – 3:00 PM
04:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Orientation Ceremony. Information sharing.
Day 2 – Day 9
09:00 AM – 10:00 PM
10:00 AM – 01:30 PM
Theory.Demo, Practice, Demonstration, Guided Practice
01:30 PM – 3:00 PM
03:00 PM – 04:30 PM
Day 10 And 11
09:00 AM – 10:00 PM
10:00 AM –0130 PM
Complete Body Practice
01:30 PM – 3:00 PM
03:00 PM – 04:30 PM
09:00 AM – 10:00 PM
11.00 AM – 01:00 PM
Discussion, Closing ceremony.
AyurYoga Massage Therapist Training Dates and Price
47,200 INR or 590 EUR | North Goa
|Apply Now||For any queries CONTACT US Our massage Trainings in Goa are inclusive of Food and Accommodation|
Package Details and Package Fees
Includes: Course Fees Course Manual One Tshirt Sheets and Massage Oils Breakfast and Lunch. Day 6 off
Includes: Course Fees Course Manual One Tshirt Sheets and Massage Oils Breakfast and Lunch. Day 6 off. 13 days Shared or Budget or External Accommodation* Airport Taxi Pick up and Drop off
Includes: Course Fees Course Manual One Tshirt Sheets and Massage Oils Breakfast and Lunch. Day 6 off. 13 days Private Accommodation Airport Taxi Pick up and Drop off.
590 Euros/47200 Rupees
850 Euros/66500 Rupees
930 Euros/75000 Rupees
Note For Package 2
*The package 2 accommodation option will be provided as per availability. You can let us know your preference and we will try to arrange that. If the accommodation is outside the campus then we try to find within walking distance of upto 2 kms from the school.
Students are given Massage Course Manual that contains:
If possible arrive a day before to be ready and fresh to start the course. Taxi pick up and drop (outside the package) to the airport (70 Kms). Pick up- 25 Euros. Drop- 22 Euros. The taxi rates can vary depending upon the rise in fuel prices.
About Our Massage Training Location
This training is taking place at Wellness resort in the lovely coastal village of Aswem in the North Goa. This location is perfect for a training and is right next to the beach across the road. The location provides perfect getaway into the Goan Coastal life. The program thus turns not only a learning experience but also a retreat with all the effects of this fabulous massage being experienced on oneself. Wellnessinn resort is run by a lovely group of happy people with spiritual and meditative orientation. It’s a very warm welcoming place with lovely dining area having a lounge based sitting theme to have a laid back relaxed dining experience after the classes.
Training in the months of July and September:
These are the months of rains in Goa. Goa turns into a green paradise and immensely calm.You will have all the silence with only sound of rain drops and beautiful nature to look at. Though it rains but it is completely different then the rains that one experiences back at home. Here it is enchanting and enthralling. Though be prepared for some wetness around.
Training in the months of November, December, March, April and May:
These are the dry months in Goa. These months present a dry, sunny climate. Irrespective of which month you choose to come to Goa you cannot be wrong. Each time has its beauty and positives. During the training as the afternoons are off you can go to the sea, have a swim or just a relaxing time on the beach. At times you can also do some excursions and visit the local temples, monuments, night market, Arambol Market and beach and Chapora river bank that flows in the regions.