This is a 12 days Training Program that is aiming to deliver yoga anatomy to the yoga community in a simple and understandable way. The course specialty is that you also join our Ayurbalance Therapist Training Module to give practical and personal feel of the body and its experience on a personal level + You get a added skill set along with learning to teach Anatomy.
The course is about learning Anatomy as applicable in Yoga practice. We start with the very basic anatomy and progress to the Yoga Applied Anatomy and then additionally also teach yogic therapeutic aspects.
This is program that provide you the skill set to apply them in your class giving it a special edge. This training also gives you the knowledge and expertise to be able to offer Anatomy classes to Yoga Teachers Training Courses. This training is about understanding the complexity and diversity of our own humanness as well as our anatomy and use their application into oneself or the class that one leads.
Yoga Students or Teachers who want to expand their understanding of Body and Functional Anatomy are welcomes to join this training.
By providing specific skills in the following key areas this workshop aims to assist you in becoming a more professional and effective teacher:
We often interact with anatomy in two key places. The first is relative to injury, either in a preventative way or after some type of injury has occurred. The second is when we want to do a particular asana, but can’t, and want to know why. In other words, you’re looking for the technique or anatomical restriction that limits your ability to do a pose. This is where yoga anatomy comes in.
So if you are from Yoga Community as a Teacher or Instructor or just a Yoga Practitioner and wants to
- Teach Anatomy as per Yoga Alliance curriculum to Yoga Teacher Training courses.
- Have Foundation in evaluating asana (postures)
- Have skills in body reading
- Understand strength and restrictions in clients
- Go deeper into yoga Teaching and have the required Anatomical knowledge base on how the Asanas function.
- Have the Applied Anatomy and Physiology knowledge base to be able to yourself teach the same as an Anatomy Teacher.
- Be able to provide supportive Yoga or Yogic Bodywork to clients or students who have Ageing factors or physical limitations. This also provides an additional expertise that is useful even to your general fit and healthy students.
- To improve your teaching skills and have the expertise to resolve the general queries that comes up as a Yoga teacher.
- Be able to have understanding physical problems and issues in your Yoga classes.
- Be able to provide guidance to the students as per their individual body dynamics.
- Gain that extra knowledge and expertise in Functional Yoga Anatomy and Physiology.
- Have understanding of psychological aspects of individuals and having the capability to handle them in your class.
- Experience the bdoy by touch and massage.
Then this is one course for you that will give you the necessary hours of study and practice to incorporate into your Teachings or Take up as a career to be a Yoga Anatomy Teacher.
One of the highlight of this course is working with Sammyak Yoga- where we work with a meditative inducing sequence and reharmonize the inner and outer.
Certification & Yoga Alliance Registration:
The participants of the course will receive a Certificate of Completion describing-
Number of Contact and Non-Contact Hours taught in each applicable Educational Category, ( Techniques, Training, Practice), (Teaching Methodology), (Anatomy & Physiology)
Exact date(s) of the course,
Legal names of the course Director,
Handwritten signature, and
The full name of the participant who completed the training
This certificate can be registered to Yoga Alliance Directory and the participants can add it as their continuing education hours if they are already members.
|Yoga Practice Class|
|Ayurbalance Massage. Lecture & Theory On Anatomy|
|Lunch and Rest or Self-study|
|Theory or Lecture on Applied Yoga Anatomy and practical application/practice.|
|Supportive Yogic Bodywork practice.|
Price €760 | 12 days
|Queries for Yoga Anatomy Training Click Here|
|November 2018||04/11/2018 – 15/11/2018|
|December 2018||04/12/2018 – 15/12/2018|
|Januray 2019||04/01/2019 – 15/01/2019|
|March 2019||04/03/2019 – 15/03/2019|
Yoga Anatomy & Massage Training Course Fees
Course Tuition Fees + Course Material- Euro 760
For information on meals, taxi pickup & drop and stay in the premises or outside visit- Accommodation and Facilities
Please mail us at email@example.com for any other details.