Yoga Anatomy And Massage Training Course
You wish to be a Anatomy teacher at Yoga TTC’s or lead your own Yoga classes with a confidence and clarity having the complete body knowledge, then this is the course for you. This is a Program that is aiming to deliver yoga anatomy to the yoga community in a simple and understandable way.
The course specialty is that you also join our Ayuryoga Training Module also, to gain practical and physical feel of the body and its experience on a personal level + you get a added skill set along with learning to teach Anatomy. In fact you learn not only the Yoga Anatomy but also become a bodyworker who can work on their Yoga students or other clients to even offer individual sessions in a nice yoga based massage.
The course is about learning Anatomy as applicable in Yoga practice. We start with the very basic anatomy and physiology, then progress to the Yoga Applied Anatomy. Additionally you will also learn the various supportive therapeutic yogic manipulations of Ayuryoga Massage and information in relation to some musculoskeletal diseases and recovery plan on possible cases.
This is program that provide you the skill set to apply them in your class giving it a special edge. This training also gives you the knowledge and expertise to be able to offer Anatomy classes to Yoga Teachers Training Courses. This training is about understanding the complexity and diversity of our own humanness as well as our anatomy and use their application into oneself or the class that one leads.
Yoga Students or Teachers who want to expand their understanding of Body and Functional Anatomy are welcomes to join this training.
By providing specific skills in the following key areas this workshop aims to assist you in becoming a more professional and effective teacher:
We often interact with anatomy in two key places. The first is relative to injury, either in a preventative way or after some type of injury has occurred. The second is when we want to do a particular asana, but can’t, and want to know why. In other words, you’re looking for the technique or anatomical restriction that limits your ability to do a pose. This is where yoga anatomy comes in.
So if you are from Yoga Community as a Teacher or Instructor or just a Yoga Practitioner and wants to
- Teach Anatomy as per Yoga Alliance curriculum to Yoga Teacher Training courses.
- Have Foundation in evaluating asana (postures)
- Have skills in body reading
- Understand strength and restrictions in clients
- Go deeper into yoga Teaching and have the required Anatomical knowledge base on how the Asanas function.
- Have the Applied Anatomy and Physiology knowledge base to be able to yourself teach the same as an Anatomy Teacher.
- Be able to provide supportive Yoga or Yogic Bodywork to clients or students who have Ageing factors or physical limitations. This also provides an additional expertise that is useful even to your general fit and healthy students.
- To improve your teaching skills and have the expertise to resolve the general queries that comes up as a Yoga teacher.
- Be able to have understanding physical problems and issues in your Yoga classes.
- Be able to provide guidance to the students as per their individual body dynamics.
- Gain that extra knowledge and expertise in Functional Yoga Anatomy and Physiology.
- Have understanding of psychological aspects of individuals and having the capability to handle them in your class.
- Experience the body by touch and massage.
- Learn the high end Ayurbalance Deep Tissue, Neural – Myofascial Remolding bodywork
Then this is one course for you that will give you the necessary hours of study and practice to incorporate into your Teachings or Take up as a career to be a Yoga Anatomy Teacher.
One of the highlight of this course is working with Sammyak Yoga- where we work with a meditative inducing sequence and re harmonize the inner and outer.
The participants of the course will receive two Certificates. One of Completion of Yoga Anatomy Training and another one of Ayuryoga Massage Training. It will include :
- Course name
- Number of Contact and Non-Contact Hours taught in each applicable Educational Category, ( Techniques, Training, Practice), (Teaching Methodology), (Anatomy and Physiology)
- Exact date(s) of the course
- Legal names of the course Director
- Handwritten signature
- The full name of the participant who completed the training
|9.00 am||10.00 am||Breakfast|
|10.00 am||01.30 pm||Ayuryoga Massage Training|
|01.30 pm||3.00 am||Lunch and Rest|
|3.00 pm||5.00 pm||Lecture & Theory- Anatomy|
|4.30 pm||5.30 pm||Practice of Yoga corresponding to Anatomy learnt on the day.|
Yoga Anatomy & Ayuryoga Massage Dates and Price
52,000 INR or 650 EUR | North Goa
|Apply Now||For any queries CONTACT US|
Our massage Trainings in Goa are inclusive of Food and Accommodation
Package Details and Package Fees
550 Euros/52000 Rupees
910 Euros/71500 Rupees
980 Euros/80000 Rupees
If you do any two different courses one after the other then there is a 100 Euro discount on the total amount of any package that you take.
Note For Package 2
*The package 2 accommodation option will be provided as per availability. You can let us know your preference and we will try to arrange that. If the accommodation is outside the campus then we try to find within walking distance of upto 2 kms from the school.
Students are given Massage Course Manual that contains: