Shirodhara Ayurveda Therapy Training
Learn the art of Shirodhara. You are welcome to train in this beautiful treatment of healing, rebalancing, relaxing and pacifying the Vata aggravation.
In the course you will be trained in the the whole process of doing Shirdhara and also learn our specialized shoulder-neck massage, Indian head massage on the table and soothing face massage.
Shirodhara consists of pouring medicated oil, decoctions and other therapeutic liquids in a continuous flow over the forehead, particularly on the third eye area.
It is thought that the gentle flow of oil on the skull and head works on the cerebrospinal fluid and the central nervous system. It relieves compression in the head and the cerebral system. It takes the receiver to a different dimension of sublime sleep. This can soothe the stress and release both emotional and physical stress and tension. It’s also thought to help restore cranial mobility.
Though this therapy is indicated for disorders related to the head and of the nervous system such as headache, insomnia, lack of concentration and memory, fatigue and dizziness, among others but is an amazing treatment for everyone and its effect and results can only be experienced.
Shirodhara therapy can be used for people of all ages. It can bring benefits in many situations.
- Vata imbalance.
- It relieves fatigue, mental stress, tension and anxiety.
- Migraines and Headaches
- disturbed sleep cycles and insomnia
- Emotional healing and trauma healing at times.
- mood disorders like anxiety or depression
What Will You Learn?
This course offers a unique opportunity to be able to acquire specific skills in the traditional Indian therapy of Shirodhara. You will not only learn the traditional style of Shirodhara but also neck, head and face massage along with it. The course consists of theoretical as well as practical knowledge with hands-on training.In our course you will also learn to offer this therapy using even a simple massage table.
- Fundamental principles of Ayurveda.
- Determine the body type (Doshas) of the client.
- Understanding Vata, Pitta and Kapha concepts.
- Understanding the central nervous system and cranial nervous system.
- Simplified anatomy of the skull.
- Indications, contraindications and precautions.
- Practical demonstrations.
- Learning neck & should massage.
- Learning face massage.
- Learning head massage.
- Techniques of a specialized Shirodhara.
- How to perform the Shirodhara techniques quietly and comfortably.
- How to customize Shirodhara to suit the individual and their condition.
You will receive a book, videos of the techniques and one shirodhara pot.
Who this course is for
- Professionals and students linked to the area of massage, health and wellbeing.
- Ayurvedic practitioners/students, beauty and spa therapists, health professionals and yoga teachers.
- Others who have an interest in learning authentic Ayurvedic therapies.
Shirodhara Training Dates and Price
The dates given below are same for each month.
|To know the amount in your currency, use this Currency Convertor.|
|Apply Now||For any queries CONTACT US|