AyurBalance Bodywork Teacher Training Course in India
“Learn Myofascial release and Core balance with Ayurvedic Massage”
“Learn To Massage, Learn to Teach”
This is a 200 hours Certification program where you rejoin any of the Ayurbalance Massage Therapist Training again.
This Teachers Training Module is with the Ayurbalance Massage Therapist Training 100 hours course and goes further with advanced learning and teaching module. Here you also learn the more progressive theory and practicals, guiding and training the students, thus developing your own skills as a Teacher or just gaining more confidence and further skill sets.
This 200 hours certification is a continuing education for the Ayurbalance Therapist Training Course and it is here where you learn the skills and expertise also to train others. This is a comprehensive advanced course to bring our the teacher in you. Our massage courses are aimed to give you the expertise to start practicing professionally immediately after the training. The course is complete in itself and you don’t have to go for expensive long duration trainings to learn the same amount of skill set.
To join this training program you should have completed any of the TTC 100 first and then you are eligible to rejoin for TTC 200 certification.
What is Ayurbalance Teachers Training?
- This Massage & Bodywork teachers training is a revision of the TTC 100 and going into the work more deeper.
- This is a training where you also develop the skills to teach and train other in this art.
- This is a training where you will learn to do the same work also on the floor. The Ayurbalance Floorwork module is a part of this course.
- In this training you will also learn to use your own FEET to do the same sequence and spread the tissues even more effectively.
- Here you will also learn more advanced techniques and specific sequences to go further into the inner layers.
Why join Ayurbalance Teachers Training Course
- To learn to give a more effective complete wholesome bodywork benefit.
- To learn how to teach this art to others.
- To have the confidence and knowledge to apply into teaching.
- To be able ot develop your own sequences as per the need and requirements.
- To share this knowledge and offer a complete course in this bodywork and massage.
Course Curriculum of Massage Teacher Course (TTC 200)
About Our Course Modules
Course Module One is of 100 hours (Therapist Training) that teaches you the whole massage and bodywork. It develops the skills in you to successfully give sessions in this work. This is a Therapist Course of 100 hours i.e. TTC 100.
The Course module 2 is when you rejoin any of the next TTC 100 course. You refine your skills further and learn extra advanced sequence and techniques. Here you will also assist the new students into developing their skills.
Hence, the course not only covers the Therapist training modules but also goes further with advanced learning and teaching modules as listed below:
Course Module 1 (TTC 100)
- Introduction to Basics of Ayurveda.
- Tri-Dosha Theory from Ayurveda.
- Study and understanding Myofascia.Nadies/Sen Channels.
- Human anatomy with the use of a virtual programs and supportive video material.
- Skeletal System,
- Muscular System.
- Understanding the Core Muscles and their importance to our life and body balance.
- Meditation and Healing lessons separately.
- Learning the using of hands, fingers, fist, forearm and elbow with our unique special techniques done in a rhythemetic, linear & replicative strokes that goes deeper and deeper. As the massage progresses.
- Application of each specific technique in detail and step-by-step practicing
- Learning how to systematically free the body from tensions and constrictions, allowing the body to balance itself.
- Learning to respond to your receiver’s individual needs, to be able to give exactly what is needed. Freed from a specific structure, profound use of the techniques.
- The importance of and how to work without effort in the most practical ways.
- Body types and their structural dynamics.
- Understanding discomforts and releasing them. Paying a lot of attention in how to work on these specific areas
Course Module 2 with more Le(TTC 200)
- Learning the Ayurbalance Floor works module.
- Learning to use the FEET to give the same sequence.
- Developing the skills of communication.
- Developing the skills of teaching by guiding and supporting the new students.
- Introduction to some special Ayurvedic Oils and their use.
- Prakruti & Vikruti Concept of Ayurveda.
- Respiratory System.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Digestive system.
- Endocrine System.
- Wilhelm Reich Bodyarmoring System.
- Cultivating the skills to improvise you own teaching methodology as per the requirements of class.
- Learning and experiencing the layers of physical being and emotional being of one self and developing skills to understand the other.
- Learning to bring balance and harmony into oneself and the others and bring that into teaching.
- Postural dynamics, energy blocks release and psychosomatic work.
- Physical and Psychological disorders correlating to bodywork.
- Interactive practice to Guide and Teach other students.
- Discussions, sharing and exchange.
*NOTE : In the Teacher Training Course (TTC 200) you will get extra hours to have advance learning. *
|The schedule is same as TTC 100 with further Teachers Learning Module|
|Demonstration, Study, Practice, Assisting, Teachers Practice|
|Lunch and Rest or Self-study|
|Theory or Lecture|
What To Expect
- Courses are practical and include a larger theory and study as per the curriculum to bring you up to the level of therapist or teacher.
- Classes are interactive, students practice on each other changing from being the giver and becoming the recipient. These experiences allow direct feelings and reveal the obvious benefits of the treatment.
- Each day students take note and after the class type this onto their laptop or tablets. This adds into their assignment hours.
- Every level reviews the content of the previous course and brings additional techniques, series of movements with its recommendations, indications, contra-indications and related therapist self-care recommendations.
- All techniques of massages and bodywork are demonstrated by the teacher and then repeated by students until the correct movements are acquired.
- An integrated approach to the study of anatomy based on the Method Anatomy for Movement designed to deepen the student’s understanding and useful for the practice of massage.
- Aside from the daily practice of massage and stretches, other tools like active meditations, Yoga, dance and interactive sensorial exercises are used to develop students presence.
- Practical ‘teaching the students’ practice
- How to Build Your clientele.
- Session tests
- Understanding the Business aspect of massage
- All students themselves are involved every day in correcting and guiding the fellow students to practice. Thus you get already from the beginning the possibility to learn to train others
AyurBalance Course Dates And Fees
|For Any Queries Contact Us|
|Nov 2018||04/11/2018 – 12/11/2018||Wellness Inn, Goa||30,000 INR|
|Dec 2018||04/12/2018 – 15/12/2018||Wellness Inn, Goa||30,000 INR|
|Jan 2019||04/01/2019 – 15/01/2019||Wellness Inn, Goa||30,000 INR|
Massage Teacher Training Course Packages
Course Tuition Fees:30,000 INR
Meals During Training Days ( Excluding Sunday) : 7,000 INR.
Airport Pick up and Drop : 3,800 INR
Shared and Private Accommodation (Wellness Inn) : As per rates given below.
Package 1: Course Fees + Course Material. Rupees 30,000.
Package 2: Course Fees, Breakfast & Lunch except Sunday, Airport/ Station Pick up and Drop + Course Material. Rupees + Shared room.( Air conditioned) Rupees 56,000 ( Euro 750)
Package 3: Course Fees, Breakfast & Lunch except Sunday, Airport/ Station Pick up and Drop + Course Material. Private Room. ( Air conditioned). Rupees 64,000.( Euro 850)
Note: To have the 200 hours Certification you need to have completed first the 100 Hours certification and then when you can rejoin any of the 100 Hours TTC. You will then undergo course to gain extra expertise and develop further skills.