Yoga Anatomy & Massage Training
This is a 12 days Training Program that is aiming to deliver yoga anatomy to the yoga community in a simple and understandable way. The course specialty is that you also join our Ayurbalance Therapist Training Module to give practical and personal feel of the body and its experience on a personal level + You get a added skill set along with learning to teach Anatomy.
The course is about learning Anatomy as applicable in Yoga practice. We start with the very basic anatomy and progress to the Yoga Applied Anatomy and then additionally also teach yogic therapeutic aspects.
This is program that provide you the skill set to apply them in your class giving it a special edge. This training also gives you the knowledge and expertise to be able to offer Anatomy classes to Yoga Teachers Training Courses. This training is about understanding the complexity and diversity of our own humanness as well as our anatomy and use their application into oneself or the class that one leads.
Yoga Students or Teachers who want to expand their understanding of Body and Functional Anatomy are welcomes to join this training.
By providing specific skills in the following key areas this workshop aims to assist you in becoming a more professional and effective teacher:
We often interact with anatomy in two key places. The first is relative to injury, either in a preventative way or after some type of injury has occurred. The second is when we want to do a particular asana, but can’t, and want to know why. In other words, you’re looking for the technique or anatomical restriction that limits your ability to do a pose. This is where yoga anatomy comes in.
So if you are from Yoga Community as a Teacher or Instructor or just a Yoga Practitioner and wants to
- Teach Anatomy as per Yoga Alliance curriculum to Yoga Teacher Training courses.
- Have Foundation in evaluating asana (postures)
- Have skills in body reading
- Understand strength and restrictions in clients
- Go deeper into yoga Teaching and have the required Anatomical knowledge base on how the Asanas function.
- Have the Applied Anatomy and Physiology knowledge base to be able to yourself teach the same as an Anatomy Teacher.
- Be able to provide supportive Yoga or Yogic Bodywork to clients or students who have Ageing factors or physical limitations. This also provides an additional expertise that is useful even to your general fit and healthy students.
- To improve your teaching skills and have the expertise to resolve the general queries that comes up as a Yoga teacher.
- Be able to have understanding physical problems and issues in your Yoga classes.
- Be able to provide guidance to the students as per their individual body dynamics.
- Gain that extra knowledge and expertise in Functional Yoga Anatomy and Physiology.
- Have understanding of psychological aspects of individuals and having the capability to handle them in your class.
- Experience the bdoy by touch and massage.
Then this is one course for you that will give you the necessary hours of study and practice to incorporate into your Teachings or Take up as a career to be a Yoga Anatomy Teacher.
One of the highlight of this course is working with Sammyak Yoga- where we work with a meditative inducing sequence and re harmonize the inner and outer.
The participants of the course will receive two Certificates. One of Completion of Yoga Anatomy Teacher Training (YATTC 100) and another one of Ayur Balance Therapist Training (TTC 100) describing-
Number of Contact and Non-Contact Hours taught in each applicable Educational Category, ( Techniques, Training, Practice), (Teaching Methodology), (Anatomy & Physiology)
Exact date(s) of the course,
Legal names of the course Director,
Handwritten signature, and
The full name of the participant who completed the training
|Yoga Practice Class|
|Ayurbalance Massage. Lecture & Theory On Anatomy|
|Lunch and Rest or Self-study|
|Theory or Lecture on Applied Yoga Anatomy. Supportive Yogic Bodywork/Yoga Balance Bodywork practice.Practical application of Yogic Anatomy- practice.|
|Self Study/ Free Time|
Price €760 | 12 days
|Queries for Yoga Anatomy Training Click Here|
|November 2018||04/11/2018 – 15/11/2018|
|December 2018||04/12/2018 – 15/12/2018|
|Januray 2019||04/01/2019 – 15/01/2019|
|March 2019||04/03/2019 – 15/03/2019|
Yoga Anatomy & Massage Training Course Fees
Course Tuition Fees + Course Material- Euro 760
The trainings in Ayurbalance, Yoga Anatomy, and Meditation TTC are conducted at Wellnessinn, Ashvem – North Goa. This Resort is very close to the Ashvem beach. (50 meters to the Ocean).
Near the Wellnnessinn ( 1.20 Kms Distance)
These rooms are offered by us. You will pay to us the rent of these rooms along with the fees.
Private room with shared living room and Kitchen facility in a house.
Non AC Room (Private bathroom) : Rupees 1100 ( Euro 14) a day.
Non AC Room (shared bathroom with another student) : Rupees 900 ( Euro 11) a day.
Big AC Room (shared bathroom with another student): Rupees 1100 ( Euro 14 ) a day.
These rooms are in a two floored House. Each floor has two rooms and a Kitchen. The house has a big terrace on the top and also a space outside each Unit to sit and relax.
The beautiful long Ashvem beach is 400 meters from this facility.
To come and go to this house from the teaching center you can take the road or the beautiful beach way. Its in a walkable distance.
For information on meals, taxi pickup-drop and stay inside the teaching premise- Wellnessinn itself visit- “Facilities”
Please mail us at email@example.com for any other details.