100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training in India
We at Rasovai are offering a 100 hours professional, scientific, structured yet playful course in Meditation Teacher Training based on ancient philosophy and modern psychosomatic tools.
The training is based on the insights of Sammyak philosophy.
Sammyak Means Conscious. The word also has connection with Samak or Samik – Maker of Peace, Peaceful, Lord Buddha. This is the core of any Meditation- Being Conscious.
These meditations are multidimensional. They deal with multiple aspects of human evolution. The techniques will help you become aware of your body, mind, emotions and being in a unparalleled manner.
This course is not only a learning process to become a teacher giving you the expertise and confidence to lead classes, conduct retreats & workshops but this is also a complete transformation retreat for yourself.
This course will not only bring peace, tranquility, meditativeness, silence, bliss, joy,serenity, calmness, euphoria, excitement in daily life,improved sensitivity, high energy level,confidence, fearlessness but also improves the physical wellness in a overall way.You will feel more healthy, body is more flexible, freedom from certain pains and psychosomatic ailments and improvement in health. Plus you get the skill set to share the same to others and lead your own classes.
Highlights of Our Meditation Course?
“To learn Yoga & Meditation you don’t need to be anything else other then what you already are”
Through your studies and practice covered in the meditation teacher training course, you will gain:
- Learn the soft gentle but yet powerful conscious meditative state inducing Samyak Yoga.
- Personal well-being plus more clarity, positivity and peace in life.
- Have enhancement and capacity to understand, live, balance and use all the emotions in their totality with awareness.
- Experience a variety of meditation types and their applications, confidence, creativity, willingness
and an entrepreneurial spirit
- An understanding of the core principles and techniques of meditation
- The ability to teach variety of contemporary, secular meditation techniques in a group or private settings
- The knowledge and knowhow to organize and conduct retreats and workshops.
- The depth of experience and the breadth of knowledge in your application of meditation will enable
you to guide others in the enhancement of their mental, physical, and emotional well-being
- The Course aims to train you with a beautiful combination of techniques, theory, discussion and lectures
with teaching module to get practice to teach
- You will learn not only to lead satisfying meditations but also to start a journey of freedom and acceptance
- The program is not only just learning skills but also a retreat for yourself
- You will also learn some healing modalities
- Shaktipat: Energy Transmission, Certification and Graduation Ceremony. on the last day.Along with the certification you will also receive all the mediation music without any extra charges.NOTE :On Sundays, we will be experiencing the easiness, wonderness & mysticalness of nature and surroundings. Along with this there will be other scientific meditations, healing modalities, lectures, general discussions and much more.
Who Should Join This Course?
Though the course is a training to become a Meditation teacher the program is an opportunity for growth for everyone and anyone can join this course. The course is specially helpfull to :
- Persons in the Medical Profession
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers.
- Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychotherapits
- School teachers and administrators
- Yoga Therapists
- Yoga teachers
- Yoga Practioners
- Artists &Muscicians
- Massage Therapists and other Body Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Complementary & Integrative Medicine Professionals
- Other Allied Health Professionals
- Anyone from any profession looking to develop skills to be relaxed and more efficient in the4r working environment
- Individuals with an interest to grow and be more social and loving.
- Individuals looking to share and evolve the humans by offering classes and lessons in meditation.
- Individuals looking for career change and want to be a in a profession that brings joy, bliss,
silence and lovingness to others.
- Individuals wishing to deepen their practice of meditation
- Various ancient meditations along with Techniques from Vedas, techniques from Vigyan Bhairav Tantra ( the treatise of Shiva) and modern meditative tools.
- Alchemy, simplified Anatomy and physiology of our self to enhance the knowledge that can bring true body & mind wellness.
- Meditation science. Understanding the meditation as a science.
- Getting the understanding of the different type of meditations: Release – relief meditations, happiness – blissful meditations, love – compassion meditations, totality – intensity meditations, awareness – watchfulness meditations, centering – sharpening meditations, dance & movements based meditations.
- Lectures and discussions of Ancient Indan and Asian Treatises.
- Lectures on understanding psychosomatic problems, bipolar disorder, manic attacks, borderline personality, narcissism, split personality, ADHD, Traumas, Conditioning, patterns and characteristic bondages.
- Ayurvedic Characteristic concepts and Ayurvedic Psychological understanding.
- Dealing with different personalities as a Meditation teacher.
- Using meditations as a therapeutic process in certain cases.
- Structuring and sequencing.
- Styles and techniques of meditation. Using opportunities, events,happenings, activities, desires,needs and other human emotions as tools to meditate.
- Establishing yourself as a meditation teacher.
- Teaching ethics and skills.
- Climbing the steps of meditative growth.
Meditation Teacher Training Daily Schedule
|Sammyak Yoga Practice|
|Lecture or Theory On Methodology, Philosophy or Anatomy|
|Lunch and Rest or Self-study|
|Meditation Leading Practice|
|Beach Meditation – Closing Circle|
- Course Fees
- Three Meals a day except Sunday
- No Accommodation
- Course Fees
- Three Meals a day
- Shared Accommodation
- Course Fees
- Three Meals a day
- Private Accommodation
Package 1: Course Fees + Three Meals a day – Rupees 43,000 (No Accommodation)
Package 2: Course Fees + Three Meals a day – Rupees 58,000 (Shared Accommodation)
Package 3: Course Fees + Three Meals a day – Rupees 66,000 (Private Accommodation)
*All the packages include breakfast, lunch & Dinner Mondy to Saturday, Except Sunday*
*The course schedule remains the same. But the day schedule can vary as per weather or any other circumstantial situation.
*Accommodation will be allocated a day earlier. The stay is of 12 nights.