Meditation Teacher Training in India
Learn to Meditate, Learn to Teach
From Mindfulness to Heartfulness
A beautiful combination of various Active- Passive, Movement based and silent sitting Mediation techniques to develop the core and all aspects of being.
Rasovai Meditation School is offering a 100 hours professional, scientific, structured yet playful program of Meditation Teacher Training in India based on ancient philosophy and modern psychosomatic tools.
This meditation training course is special. You will learn various powerful and impactful meditations and Healing work. And you learn to teach these meditations to others. You will gain the expertise to successfully conduct and organize meditation courses., workshop, classes, healing sessions and retreats. Along with this, you will also gain the insight and light to invoke that mystical meditativeness in your classes that you will teach. Basically, you don’t just teach but you inflame the others with that fire of meditative transformation or the fill up them that healing vibrations.
You not only be learning some main meditations but also provided texts on many others that can be used later after the course. You will also be getting to learn various methodologies that are next steps to acquiring the mediation skills. Methodologies are methods to keep, retain and remain in a meditative state on the inside while being in the world and worldly situations. The meditations taught are multidimensional. They deal with multiple aspects of human evolution. The techniques that you will learn will make you aware of your body, mind, emotions and being in a unparalleled manner.
This meditation teacher training on India is not only a learning process to become a teacher by giving you the expertise and confidence to lead classes, conduct retreats and workshops but, it is also a beautiful retreat for yourself. You can choose to participate it as a training course or just even as a retreat. This course aims not only to bring peace, tranquility, meditativeness, silence, bliss, joy, serenity, calmness, euphoria, excitement in daily life, improved sensitivity, high energy level, confidence and fearlessness but also improves the physical wellness in a overall way. You will feel more healthy, body becomes more flexible, freedom from certain pains and psychosomatic ailments and improvement in health. Plus, you get the skill set to share the same to others and lead your own classes.
Basically by the end of this meditation course in Goa, you will have gained the state to share the wisdom and light.
Highlights of Our Meditation Teacher Training?
“To learn Meditation, you don’t need to be anything else other then what you already are”
Through your studies and practice covered in the meditation teacher training course, you will learn:
- Six days of learning various meditations. Further, four days of using these tools and practicing them to teach.
- Learning the soft gentle but yet powerful conscious meditative state and stages.
- Personal well-being plus more clarity, positivity and peace in life.
- Having enhancement and capacity to understand, live, balance and use all the emotions in their totality with awareness.
- Experiencing and learning the variety of meditation types and their applications, confidence, creativity, willingness
and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Developing an understanding of the core principles and techniques of meditation.
- Understanding about and learning various chakra healing, chakra balance and chakra activation meditation techniques.
- Learning to lead meditations with energy play and conscious presence.
- Learning the art of Vocal reach, communication skills and right wordings to bring the results in your students.
- Gaining ability to teach variety of contemporary, secular meditation techniques in a group or private settings
- Acquiring knowledge and know how to organize and conduct retreats and workshops.
- Realizing the depth of experience and the breadth of knowledge in your application of meditation will enable
you to guide others in the enhancement of their mental, physical, and emotional well-being
- Getting trained with a beautiful combination of techniques, theory, discussion and lectures
with teaching module to get practice to teach
- Learning to lead satisfying meditations and also learn to start a journey of freedom and acceptance
- The training is not only just learning skills but also a retreat for yourself
- You will also learn some healing modalities.
- Shaktipat: Energy Transmission, Certification and Graduation Ceremony.
Who Should Join This Teacher Training?
Though the course is a training to become a Meditation teacher the program is an opportunity for growth for everyone and anyone can join this course. The course is specially helpful to :
- Anyone who is looking to share silence and bliss to the world.
- Anyone who is new to the Meditations and wish to learn more of them and bout them.
- Anyone who is already practicing Meditation and also wants to teach others.
- Yoga Teachers
- Healers and Therapists.
- Persons in the Medical Profession
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers.
- Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists
- School teachers and administrators
- Yoga Therapists
- Yoga Practitioners.
- Creative and Artists.
- Dancers & Musicians
- Massage Therapists and other Body Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Complementary & Integrative Medicine Professionals
- Other Allied Health Professionals
- Anyone from any profession looking to develop skills to be relaxed and more efficient in their working environment
- Individuals with an interest to grow and be more social and loving.
- Individuals looking to share and evolve the humans by offering classes and lessons in meditation.
- Individuals looking for career change and want to be a in a profession that brings joy, bliss,
silence and lovingness to others.
- Individuals wishing to deepen their practice of meditation.
- Individuals who wish to help the community and bring love and kindness with healing.
NOTE : Along with this there will be other scientific meditations, healing modalities, lectures, general discussions and much more in meditation training in India.
The Course Program Curriculum
- Various ancient meditations along with Techniques from Vedas, techniques from Vigyan Bhairav Tantra ( the treatise of Shiva) and modern meditative tools.
- Methodolgies that can be used to retain a constant meditative state. This helps to not just meditate at certain time and keep the meditativeness in all aspects of life.
- Alchemy, simplified Anatomy and physiology of our self to enhance the knowledge that can bring true body & mind wellness.
- Meditation science. Understanding the meditation as a science.
- Getting the understanding of the different type of meditations and learning them:
Release, Cathartic Meditations
Silence, awareness, watchfulness, peace, tranquility, serenity and stillness Meditations.
Chakra activation, Chakra healing, Kundalini Meditations.
Healing the self and others.
- The students are also provided Meditations and Methodologies that creates, retains and enhances- happiness – blissfulness, love – compassion, totality – intensity, centering – sharpening, celebration – enthusiasm.
- Lectures and discussions of Ancient Indian and Asian Treatises.
- Lectures on understanding psychosomatic problems, bipolar disorder, manic attacks, borderline personality, narcissism, split personality, ADHD, Traumas, Conditioning, patterns and characteristic bondage.
- Ayurvedic Characteristic concepts and Ayurvedic Psychological understanding.
- Dealing with different personalities as a teacher.
- Using meditations as a therapeutic process in certain cases.
- Structuring and sequencing.
- Styles and techniques of meditation. Using opportunities, events,happenings, activities, desires,needs and other human emotions as tools to meditate.
- Establishing yourself as a teacher.
- Teaching ethics and skills.
- Climbing the steps of meditative growth.
Meditation Teacher Training Course in Goa India Daily Schedule
Sammyak Yoga/Mediation Practice
Lecture or Theory On Methodology, Philosophy or Physiology
Lecture, Discussion, Meditations
The fees includes 18% Government Service Tax (GST)
|Queries for Meditation Teacher Training Click Here|
|18/12/2018 – 28/12/2018||Goa, India|
|18/01/2019 – 28/01/2019||Goa, India|
|20/02/2019 – 28/02/2019||Goa, India|
|20/03/2019 – 28/03/2019||Goa, India|
|20/03/2019 – 28/03/2019||Rishikesh, India|
|10/07/2019 – 18/07/2019||Bali, India|
|10/10/2019 – 18/10/2019||Rishikesh, India|
Meditation Teacher Training Course Fees
The fees includes 18% Government Service Tax (GST)
532 Euro in Goa. Meals and Stay optional. Read below.
885 Euro in Rishikesh with accommodation and meals.
1850 Euro in Bali with Accommodation and Meals.
Our trainings in Goa are conducted at WellnessInn, Ashvem – North Goa. This Resort is very close to the Ashvem beach. (50 meters to the Ocean).
Stay in Goa:
We have self serviced private rooms with shared living room and a kitchen facility at a distance of 1.25 kms. This is in a two floored House. Each floor has two rooms and a kitchen.
The house has a big terrace on the top and also a space outside each floor to sit and relax.
The beautiful long Ashvem beach is 400 meters from this facility.
To come and go to this house from the teaching center you can take the main road or the beautiful beach way. Its at a walking distance.
There are shops and numerous eating facilities in a vicinity of 100 meters.
Non AC Room (Private bathroom) : Euro 16 a day.
Non AC Room (shared bathroom with another student) : Euro 12 a day.
Big AC Room (shared bathroom with another student): Euro 16 a day.
To book these rooms mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to pay a deposit of 100 Euros to reserve the room. The remaining payment of these rooms are made to us.
Check the page of Terms & Conditions to know about the payment options.
The other Stay Option:
For Another option of stay inside the teaching premise- Wellnessinn itself and more information on meals, taxi pickup-drop visit- Facilities
*The course schedule remains the same. But the day schedule can vary as per weather or any other circumstantial situation.
The Training starts on the first day at 8 am and finishes on the last day by 1 pm.