AyurBalance Ayurvedic Massage Teacher Training Course in India
“Learn Myofascial release and Core balance with Ayurvedic Massage”
“Learn To Massage, Learn to Teach”
Do you have a wish to share your skills with the others and teach massage and bodywork? Then this course is for you.
AyurBalance is one of the only Indian massage which integrates Ayurvedic bodywork with ‘Myofascial Remoulding, Core Balance and Meditative Conscious Touch’. This deep tissue/soft tissue work is based on the principals of Ayurveda, where the aim of a bodywork is to bring ‘balance’ towards our basic nature.Ayurbalance Teacher Training course is a 200 hours training that is giving you the expertise in this deep tissue, myofascial release, core balancing in Ayurvedic bodywork & massage. This course is combined with the Ayurvedic Therapist Training 100 hours course and goes further with advanced learning and teaching module. You will be learning the more progressive theory and practicals, guiding and training the students, thus developing your own skills as a Teacher.
This 200 hours course is designed as a continuing education along with the Therapist Training Course and it is here where you learn the skills and expertise also to train others.This is a comprehensive advanced course to bring our the teacher in you. Our massage courses are aimed to give you the expertise to start practicing professionally immediately after the training. The course is complete in itself and you don’t have to go for expensive long duration trainings to learn the same amount of skill set.
Why Join Ayurbalance Bodywork
- This Massage & Bodywork is based on the principals of Ayurveda and Conscious Meditation. This is one work where the touch is used in a session to bring Meditative space into the other and oneself at the same time. Its a exchange of beauty and silence.
- In this bodywork the flow and the special sequence creates a certain profound balance, peace, serenity and relaxation to the receiver and oneself simultaneously.
- We also work upon removing certain discomforts, uneasiness and imbalances to move back to our basic nature, using deep bodywork techniques.
- The work is done with a combination of interesting systematic, flowing but specific strokes with hands, fist, fingers, knuckles, forearm and elbow to dig into the various levels of our muscles and tissues.
- This massage technique not only functions as a nice relaxing massage but equally effective and resulting in bringing about a transformation that releases the old traumas, patterns deals with some psychological issues and gives opening to a new self. (The student will themselves experience this during the Training).
- Any session of Ayurbalance is a transformative work. We say the person leaving the table after a session is not the same person who came. The session brings a profound freshness with an invigoration that opens eyes to something new.
Why Learn Ayurbalance Bodywork
- Brings the Balance to the Core muscles.
- Melts and Releases the Myofasica & Biofasicia and Remolds it to its original state.
- Releases hidden tensions.
- Removes stress.
- Detoxifying the organs, tissues and the systems.
- Brings flowing circulation to body.
- Opens up tight & stuck muscles and tissues.
- Releasing the joints.
- Brings more prana and vitality.
- Digs into emotional and conditional layers of body and unblocks the holdings, bringing out and healing the traumas and emotional wounds leading to uplifting the one to a state of balanced and serene state of natural free flowing health.
Course Curriculum of Massage Teacher Course (TTC 200)
About Our Course Modules
Course Module One is of 100 hours(Therapist Training) that teaches you the whole massage and bodywork. It develops the skills in you to successfully give sessions in this work. This is a Therapist Course of 100 hours i.e. TTC 100.
The Course module 2 is the combination of first 100 hours and further 100 hours of level 2 works with added advanced techniques and skills that will help their massage teaching career. This is a Teacher Training Course of 200 Hours i.e. TTC 200.
Hence, the course not only covers the Therapist training modules but also goes further with advanced learning and teaching modules as listed below:
Course Module 1 (TTC 100)
- Introduction to Basics of Ayurveda.
- Tri-Dosha Theory from Ayurveda.
- Study and understanding Myofascia.
- Human anatomy with the use of a virtual programs and supportive video material.
- Skeletal System,
- Muscular System.
- Understanding the Core Muscles and their importance to our life and body balance.
- Meditation and Healing lessons separately.
- Learning the using of hands, fingers, fist, forearm and elbow with our unique special techniques done in a rhythemetic, linear & replicative strokes that goes deeper and deeper. As the massage progresses.
- Application of each specific technique in detail and step-by-step practicing
- Learning how to systematically free the body from tensions and constrictions, allowing the body to balance itself.
- Learning to respond to your receiver’s individual needs, to be able to give exactly what is needed. Freed from a specific structure, profound use of the techniques.
- The importance of and how to work without effort in the most practical ways.
- Body types and their structural dynamics.
- Understanding discomforts and releasing them. Paying a lot of attention in how to work on these specific areas
Course Module 2
- Introduction to some special Ayurvedic Oils and their use.
- Prakruti & Vikruti Concept of Ayurveda.
- Respiratory System.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Digestive system.
- Endocrine System.
- Wilhelm Reich Bodyarmoring System.
- Cultivating the skills to improvise you own teaching methodology as per the requirements of class.
- Learning and experiencing the layers of physical being and emotional being of one self and developing skills to understand the other.
- Being able to bring balance and harmony into oneself and the others and bring that into teaching.
- Ayurvedic psycho somatic science.
- Postural dynamics, energy blocks release and psychosomatic work.
- Physical and Psychological disorders correlating to bodywork.
- Interactive practise to Guide and Teach other students.
*NOTE : In the Teacher Training Course (TTC 200) you will get extra days to have advance learning and more self practice after you have completed the first 100 hours module. You will then join the next TTC 100 group as trainee assistant teacher to gain further practice, correcting and guiding the next batch of students*
What To Expect
- Courses are practical and include a larger theory and study as per the curriculum to bring you up to the level of therapist or teacher.
- Classes are interactive, students practice on each other changing from being the giver and becoming the recipient. These experiences allow direct feelings and reveal the obvious benefits of the treatment.
- Each day students take note and after the class type this onto their laptop or tablets. This adds into their assignment hours.
- Every level reviews the content of the previous course and brings additional techniques, series of movements with its recommendations, indications, contra-indications and related therapist self-care recommendations.
- All techniques of massages and bodywork are demonstrated by the teacher and then repeated by students until the correct movements are acquired.
- An integrated approach to the study of anatomy based on the Method Anatomy for Movement designed to deepen the student’s understanding and useful for the practice of massage.
- Aside from the daily practice of massage and stretches, other tools like active meditations, Yoga, dance and interactive sensorial exercises are used to develop students presence.
- Practical ‘teaching the students’ practice
- How to Build Your clientele.
- Session tests
- Understanding the Business aspect of massage
- All students themselves are involved every day in correcting and guiding the fellow students to practice. Thus you get already from the beginning the possibility to learn to train others
AyurBalance Course Dates And Fees
Starting from 48,000 INR | 26 Days (200 Hours) | Ashwem, Goa
|For Any Queries Contact Us|
|Feb 2018||01/02/2018 – 26/02/2018||Wellness Inn, Goa||Starts From 48,000 INR|
|Feb – Mar 2018||15/02/2018 – 12/03/2018||Wellness Inn, Goa||Starts From 48,000 INR|
Massage Teacher Training Course Packages
Package 1: Course Fees + Course Material. Rupees 48000.
Package 2: Course Fees, Breakfast & Lunch except Sunday + Course Material. Rupees 66000.
Package 3: Course Fees, Breakfast & Lunch except Sunday, Airport/ Station Pick up and Drop + Course Material. Rupees 69600.
Package 4: Course Fees, Breakfast & Lunch except Sunday + Course Material + Pick up and drop from Arambol* during the course from the residence that you choose. Rupees 76000.
Package 5: Course Fees, Breakfast & Lunch except Sunday, Airport/ Station Pick up and Drop + Course Material. Rupees + Private Room Outside Walking Distance. Rupees 104000.
Package 6: Course Fees, Breakfast & Lunch except Sunday, Airport/ Station Pick up and Drop + Course Material Private Room in the premises. Rupees 114000.
Note: The 200 hrs Teacher Training Course includes the curriculum of 100 hrs Therapist Training Course. So if you are interested in joining the 200 hours Teacher Training course, you do not need to do 100 hrs Therapist Training separately.